As part of a broader eLearning family, along with TalentLMS and eFront, TalentCards is built to communicate with our two advanced LMS solutions. Whenever you need to mass-import users into your bite-sized training portal from TalentLMS or eFront, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your TalentCards account, go to the Users (1) page and click the Import Users (2) button
2. On the Import users dialog box, go to the From Other Products tab (3)
3. From this page choose your preferred source i.e., TalentLMS or eFront (4) and Type your Domain name (5) (e.g., https://example.talentlms.com) and API key (6) in the respective fields
4. Click Fetch info (7) to connect to your source
5. Now, you have two options:
- If you want to import all your users to the current TalentCards group, check Import all users (8)
- If you want users from specific groups and/or branches to be imported in the current TalentCards group, leave the Import all users option unchecked and select your preferred groups and/or branches from the Select group... (9) drop-down list
6. Click Import Users (10) to complete the process
Note 1: If you want the users from a specific group or branch to be imported to a corresponding group in TalentCards, first create the group. Then, switch to that group from your Groups menu and follow the steps listed above.
Note 2: To keep user data synchronized between TalentCards and the source system, just turn on the Keep synchronized switch.