By default, the correct-answer percentage a user needs to pass a test is 70% and the option for users to see the correct answer after an unsuccessful attempt is enabled.
To apply the same settings on all your tests:
- Sign in to your account as an Administrator.
- Go to the App Control page (1).
- On the left-side panel click Learning management (2).
- Move to the Quizzes - Test mode defaults section (3). There, you will find two options:
- Enforce test score pass percentage: set the tests' required passing score (in correct-answers percentage)
- Show correct answer after an unsuccessful answer attempt: choose whether or not the user is shown the correct answer after an unsuccessful attempt
- Randomise the order of the answers
- Enable the choices you want and click Save changes.
If you want to edit the settings of a specific set click on this article.