TalentCards lets you create as many groups as you need, each with its own users and card sets. If you want a specific user to manage a group and have access to its data, you can create a new administrator and assign them to the group. Here's how:
1. Click on your name and, from the dropdown list, go to the Manage admins tab (1).
2. To create a new admin, click Create Admin (3).
3. Type the new admin's Email, First Name, and Last Name, and choose their Role (4) from the two available options:
- Group Admin - View: Has permission to view group data but cannot edit them.
- Group Admin - Update: Has permission to both view and edit group data.
4. From the Select Groups (5) drop-down list, choose the group(s) you want to assign to your new admin.
5. Click Create admin (6).
Note: Upon creation, the new group admin receives an automated email with the necessary information, including a link where they can set up a password for signing in to the web app.