To use cards from a card set to create a new set, follow these steps:
- Point to the card set that contains the cards you need and click Edit Set (1).
2. Click one of the cards you want to reuse, press and hold the SHIFT or CTRL/CMD key and select the rest (2).
3. On the right-hand panel, click the Create set with button (3).
4. On the Create set dialog box, type a name for your new card set (4).
5. From the Create in drop-down list (5) choose a group to add the new set to.
6. When you're done, click Create (6) to complete the process.