TalentCards lets you apply a series of filters to your user list, to search users by specific criteria and/or use the results for performing mass actions effectively.
Here’s how to use the TalentCards filters:
1. Sign in to your TalentCards account and go to Users (1).
2. Click Filters (2).
3. From the filters panel refine your search by configuring one or more of the following criteria:
- Joined group: Return all users that have or haven't joined the current group.
- Account Active: Return all active or non-active users.
- Registered phone: Return all users with or without registered phone numbers.
- Registered email: Return all users with or without registered emails
- Completed: Return all users that have completed one or more specific cards sets (i.e., choose your preferred sets from the respective drop-down list).
- Not completed: Return all users that haven't yet completed one or more specific cards sets (i.e., choose your preferred sets from the respective drop-down list).
- Account created: Return all users that have signed up during a specific time period (i.e., choose the start/end dates from the respective date-pickers).
- Tags: Return all users labeled with one or more specific tags (i.e., choose your preferred tags from the respective drop-down list).
- Custom user fields: If you have added any custom fields to user profiles, the respective filter is displayed on your filters panel.
4. Once you're done, click Apply Filters (4) to get your results. To start over click on Reset (3).
On your results page you can either click Clear All (5) to return a full user list or remove individual filters (6) to further refine your search results.
Now you can get information and perform mass actions on custom user groups in no time.