TalentCards gives you the opportunity to upload video files or to embed YouTube or Vimeo content in your cards.
To add video to a card:
- Sign in to your portal
- Go to Card Sets (1)
- Click Edit Set (2) to access the specific Card Set where you’d like to add video content (to one or more cards)
- Once inside the set, click the card (3) you want to add video content to
- On the card editor toolbar, click VIDEO (4)
To embed video content from YouTube:
- YouTube (5) is the first and default option. You can search by typing and pressing Enter (6), or add the URL of a specific video.
- Click the video you want to embed, and click Attach Video (7) to confirm your choice
To embed video content from Vimeo:
- Select Vimeo (8). You can search by typing and pressing Enter, or add the URL of a specific video.
- Click the video you want to embed, and confirm by clicking Attach Video (9)
To add a video file:
- Choose the option Upload (10)
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Upload File (11)
- Browse and select the video file you want to upload.
Note: keep in mind that the supported video file formats are: AVI, MOV, WMV, and MP4 and that content limit for each file is 150MB.
- Make sure that the conversion is finished and successful (if it is, you should receive a confirmation notice)
Click on the green camera icon if you want to have a preview of the uploaded video.
Note: the video file upload option is availble for paid plans only and you need to make sure that you have downloaded the latest mobile app version (3.2.6) for the uploaded videos to work.