To edit the settings in your tests:
- Sign in to your TalentCards account as an Administrator.
- Go to App Control (1).
- On the left-side panel, click Learning management (2).
- Go to the Quizzes - Game mode defaults section (3).
On Game mode you can:
- Set a time limit in which the user has to answer all questions
- Set how many points a user needs to earn to pass
- Enable the Hard mode, if you wish to remove all points from learners that submitted a wrong answer
- Show correct answer after an unsuccessful answer attempt
- Randomise the order of the answers
If you want to edit the settings of a specific test in game mode, check this article.