You can clone a whole sequence of Card Sets, so that a copy can be available in the same or in a different group.
To clone a sequence:
- Sign in to your portal
- Click your name on the right-hand side of the panel, and go to the group that has in it the sequence of Card Sets that you want to clone
- Click Card Sets (1)
- Hover over the sequence you want to clone. The sequence icon will become darker. Click the clone icon (2) in the top right corner
- In the pop-up window that appears you can see the title that will be given to the cloned sequence (3) (you can edit it if you wish), and the group (4) where the cloned sequence will be added to (by default the same group you're working in)
- Click the Group name under the Clone into user group option if you want to change the destination group of the cloned sequence, and select a different group (5) among those available
- Click Clone (6) to confirm your request
Wait for the confirmation message to appear on the bottom right of your screen.
Note: After you have cloned a sequence, you can work independently in the new sequence and Card Sets without affecting the original content in the source sequence.